Learn more about your roles and responsibilities as an effective Strata Committee member. This free education program is available to all members of Strata Committees, or those who would like to become one.
This course will:
- Provide a good basis for understanding the roles and responsibilities of being a member of a Strata Committee.
- Help you in your day to day dealings with your Strata Manager, other Lot Owners and contractors.
- Make your Strata Committee role more enjoyable.
The training covers the following topics:
- Governance and Ethics
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Strata Plan Interpretation
- Administrative Matters
The free online strata committee training program has temporarily been removed from the SCA (NSW) website so that it can be updated to reflect the new strata laws. We will have an improved education program available later in 2017.
Stay tuned for updates on when this great resource will be made available. For any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org